1. By booking a trip, course or class with Neon Fuel® you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
2. You must pay a non-refundable deposit of £50 to confirm your booking. Payment of the balance is due one month before the course; otherwise we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
3. For overseas trips. You must provide the following details in order for us to confirm your booking: full name as per passport, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport issue and expiry date and any pre-existing medical conditions you have which may affect your ability to participate in this trip. Acceptance of your booking will be confirmed by us in writing. For UK trips we need full name, any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions you have which may affect your ability to participate on the course.
4. If you cancel a trip 60 days or more prior to departure, we will retain the deposit; and less than 60 days prior to departure, we will retain 100% paid by you in connection with the booking. Cancellations must be in writing. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance for your trip.
5. We may cancel a trip at any time up to 60 days before departure. We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel a trip we will refund your cost, but we won’t be liable for any other costs you have incurred in connection with the trip e.g., flights, accommodation etc. We reserve the right to change the trip itinerary.
6. You must carry a valid passport (valid for at least 6 months after the completion of the trip) and have obtained all of the appropriate visas, permits and certificates for the countries in which you will visit during your trip.
7. We will provide a studio for dance instruction at specified times. Unless specified and agreed between both parties, you are responsible for arranging all other matters connected to your holiday, including but not limited to your own transport, accommodation, meals and travel insurance.
8. It is your responsibility to acquaint yourself with all possible relevant travel information, including any risks to personal safety. You accept that you assume the risks attendant upon such travel. Aside from when you are under our direct instruction in a dance class, you are solely responsible for your health, safety and well-being whilst on the holiday.
9. This trip includes dance instruction at specified times, which will be under our supervision. This is the only activity for which we are responsible. All other activities which you may choose to participate in, such as going out to restaurants, nightclubs or exploring the island, are entirely optional activities which you participate in at your own risk. You accept that any assistance or advice given by use in arranging such optional activities does not render us in any way liable for them. We have no responsibility or liability to any friends or third parties who you invite to join you in optional activities (if you invite people to join in optional activities then you must make them aware of this fact).
10. You consent to us using images of you taken during the trip for advertising and promotional purposes and grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use such images for this purpose.
11. Cancellation policy for master classes in the United Kingdom. We maintain a strict 1 week cancellation policy for master classes paid in full. If you cancel before 7 days prior to the master class you will be entitled to a full refund. Bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the start of the master class will be charged at 100% of the agreed fee. Promotional offers and discounts are non refundable.
12. Cancellation policy for private lessons with Thalia Charalambous. We maintain a strict 48-hour cancellation policy at Neon Fuel. Bookings that are cancelled less than 48 hours from the start time of the class will be charged at 100% of the agreed fee.
Bookings cancelled with more than 48 hours notice will not attract any cancellation fees.
13. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of England and Wales.